Monday, June 20

Credit Card Debt Relief Introduction

A little about myself. I am a paralegal for a Bankruptcy Law Firm, that focuses on debt relief. However, our firm differs from many, if not most bankruptcy firms. The head attorney feels most people do not need to file bankruptcy, and that there are other means of getting rid of ones debt. Specifically, if a person has only credit card debt, our stance is that the client should almost never file for bankruptcy.
Eventually, I would like to see everyone reach financial freedom by getting rid of debt for good and staying debt free.

In the upcoming posts, I will cover a wide range of subjects. Obviously, I will talk about ways to get rid of credit card debt such as, settling credit cards, filing bankruptcy, and debt consolidation. However, I will also go over financial management, how to find a job, and loan modifications.

1 comment:

  1. I know its idealistic, but people should strive to not have a dependence on credit cards. I know there are uses for a credit card, which I will go over in future posts. However, if you are in a desperate need of money, using a credit card often puts one in a worse financial situation.

    ReplyDelete